Páginas

My Etsy

Saturday, March 2, 2013

First Time feature as VENDOR on AMY ATLAS

by Helena Lima

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!!!!

I would like to share with you guys something that fantastic that happened to me yesterday.

I was fortune to be party of a fabulous dessert table with Spring Theme styled and idealized by Andressa Hara-Drohan from Twinkle Twinkle Little Party. I worked with her for weeks to come up with some items to her event. She gave me the wings all artist can wish to fly and create. For her event I made 3 little white and cute bunnies, 6 cap jars for party favors and one HUGE and adorable baby chick dressed as bunny with total height of 12"....... Her event is been feature at AMY ATLAS, a very well known blogger and party planner. I feel so blessed to be part of this great project. We were a total of 10 artists / vendors how have love for what we do ........... and when you do anything with love it come out great project that just give joy to our eyes.

So please click on the link below and check Andressa's Spring Party and also enjoy all the other posts she has their........ Enjoy and have lots of fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment